This job is archived
- Support Continuous Improvement and encourage employee involvement
- Ensure that your team is consistently meeting or exceeding set standards in the areas of quality, sanitation, cleaning, lubrication and inspections.
- Lead and support TPM and NCE initiatives
- Participate and lead operational reviews and general meetings
- Facilitate disciplinary procedures and grievances with Union employees
- Train, coach and develop hourly production employees
- Coordinate daily shift activities to meet key objectives.
- Accountable to see that all applicable governmental legislated requirements are adhered to in area of supervision.
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- High school diploma/ GED
- 1+ years’ experience supervising and leading a team in a manufacturing, industrial, military or related environment
- 3+ years’ experience in a manufacturing, industrial, military or related environment
- SAP experience preferred.
To our veterans and separated service members—you’re at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé Purina. The skills you’ve gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. We hope you’ll consider sharing in our mission—you’ll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé Purina home.
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and look for diversity in qualified candidates for employment. Job: Production Team Lead (Off-Shift) Primary Location: Edmond, OK US Other Location: Career Area: Professional Nestle Purina PetCare Company https://nestleusa.taleo.net/careersection/9/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=20003714