- Motivate and lead a shift of approximately 30 employees to achieve safety, quality, and performance goals.
- Drive continuous improvement by using day-to-day problem solving tools and root cause analysis to eliminate reoccurring issues.
- Review and approve Safety and Quality records throughout shift.
- Support Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) activities and drive integrated workgroups.
- Submit work requests to maintenance through SAP.
Basic Qualifications: Education: High School Diploma or GED required
- 2+ years’ experience in a manufacturing, military, or related environment,
- 1+ years’ supervisory experience in a manufacturing, military, or related environment
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé Purina. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. We hope you'll consider sharing in our mission--you'll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé Purina home.
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and look for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.
Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at [Register to View] for accommodations" style="font-family: [Register to View] notify of us of any needs related to completing the job application. Job: Production Team Leader Primary Location: Fairburn, GA US Other Location: Career Area: Professional Nestle Purina PetCare Company https://nestleusa.taleo.net/careersection/9/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=20004393