This job is archived
- Support the planning process for Dry Pet and Pet Treats
- Enter daily and weekly schedules into SAP
- Review, adjust, and enter orders to ensure there are no shortages or delays in shipments to customers
- Set up delivery appointments for all trucks and co-pack orders
- Run various transactions for the production process
- Coordinate with Trade Reps for new product order dates, product availability, or discontinued products
- Performs all other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- 1 or more years of experience working in an office environment
- SAP experience
- Experience in inventory management or related
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé Purina. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. We hope you'll consider sharing in our mission--you'll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé Purina home.
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and look for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.
Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at [Register to View] for accommodations" style="font-family: [Register to View] notify of us of any needs related to completing the job application. Job: Operations Planning Coordinator Primary Location: Davenport, IA US Other Location: Career Area: Professional Nestle Purina PetCare Company https://nestleusa.taleo.net/careersection/9/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=20004446