- Position: Technical Writer Intern
- Reference Code: R
- Department: Research
- Location: Nicholasville, KY
- Country: United States
This opportunity will be related to technical writing and communication. The candidate will be responsible for creating content relative to our animal nutrition programs. The objective is to gather research results and provide simple and concise articles and technical notes with commercial relevance. This role will allow the opportunity to work alongside different departments within Alltech (research and marketing).Responsibilities
- Gather and analyze technical literature and product information from various sources to create different deliverables such as articles, guides, blogs, and presentations.
- Write, format, edit, and review technical information for technical and non-technical users.
- Applicants must have completed their second year of university courses
- Applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Applicants may be subject to interviews
Alltech offers a comprehensive benefits package and an atmosphere for professional and personal development. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against qualified applicants based on race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.Contact Info
No recruiters or phone calls please.