This job is archived
Global Diagnostics Growth-Market Connectivity Lead is responsible for advanced features and enhancements for Veterinarians and Vet Techs. This includes, but not limited to; marketing programs, technical programs, strategy, planning, product definition, and/or financial return for the functional area. Responsibilities include product design, market segmentation, launch, maintenance, quality connectivity with instruments and analyzers as well as ensuring that information is accessible and accurate. Serve as subject matter expert on product and possess high level of technical acumen. Products will include worldwide responsibility.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Responsible for advancing the Connectivity & Information product roadmap and/or product positioning which includes creating, and updating the marketing materials and supporting campaigns, identifying and selecting marketing opportunities, and developing communication strategies.
· Maintains User Stories, Backlog, Roadmap of all Connectivity activities of the Growth-Market products
· Maintains consistent review of call volumes and prioritizes pareto review of issues.
· Identify and Support Connectivity needs for products and features to maximize Zoetis’s return from targeted markets.
· Assist/develop product profiles, competitive analysis, presentations, demos, white papers, and product updates for organizational marketing materials.
· Assist/develop/coordinate new idea reviews and recommendations, concept and design development, project management, and market introduction.
· Assist/develop/implement market segmentation strategy with marketing managers to clearly define customer’s current requirements and their future needs.
· Recommend/responsible for financial pricing and strategies of assigned product areas.
· Prepare/present reports and other information summarizing work activities. Prepare/present various analyses as needed to highlight issues and resolve questions.
· Coordinate with marketing, engineering, research and development, sales, finance and others to manage projects and ensure overall product success.
· Communicate with customers to gain feedback on user product experiences and opportunities. Ensure correct features are identified, considering customers, sales, finance, related lines of business and others. Prioritize and negotiate to build best possible set of features to be included and developed in the new products.
· Promote/train product advantages and benefits to Zoetis employees, key vendors and others.
· Manage projects to develop and implement the connectivity of products, coordinating internal resources as well as customer input to ensure products are completed and delivered on schedule and are positioned for commercial success.
· Plan/lead/execute product development activities and projects through all phases. Create project plans, determine project teams, gather necessary resources and implement projects. Manage projects, report on progress and ensure successful conclusions.
· Develop/maintain knowledge of Zoetis products and services as well as changes and developments in the industry affecting work activities.
· They will partner with key stakeholders at Zoetis including Commercial, VRMD, ITS, Manufacturing, and Medical Affairs to ensure the needs of all stake holders are met while complying with all legal and ethical requirements.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Relevant industry experience & 8-10+ Years of Product Management Experience
· Science background preferred
· Veterinary software background preferred as applicable
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· General knowledge/experience with healthcare/diagnostic technologies
· Demonstrated experience of marketing and product management, including product development, segmentation/targeting, product positioning/pricing and forecasting/promotion, progressing to expert level knowledge of product management practices and tools at the senior levels within this job family
· Prior experience with or ability to demonstrate understanding of both a highly structured waterfall development project as well as a more dynamic agile development project. Familiarity with toolsets used in both methods.
· Solid reasoning and analytical skills to resolve issues and perform prioritization exercises
· Solid financial management and analysis skills
· Ability to lead small, focused teams progressing to the recognized ability to lead, energize and mentor larger, more complex teams and programs
· Organized, with ability to manage and prioritize several projects at once
· Influencing skills to gain commitment and support for decisions and motivate the organization to support the product line
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
· Strong/advanced presentation skills; ability to present and explain product information to all audiences
· Strong personal computer skills, including Microsoft Office
· This position would also require managing external customer relationships and travel both domestically and internationally (up to 25%).
· Remote, USAFull timeRegularColleagueZoetis is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status or any other protected classification. Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity to use our online application system. We offer reasonable accommodations as an alternative if requested by an individual with a disability. Please contact Zoetis Colleague Services at [Register to View] to request an accommodation. Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers. Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of [Register to View] In addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment related activities. Any solicitation or request for information related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make any type of personal financial investment related to gaining employment with Zoetis.