Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Production Planner – Zoetis Inc, Union City
Your tasks will include:
- Plan and schedule assigned product lines based on production capacity & material availability
- Schedule and issue Packaging, Assembly and Sub-Assembly work orders to support manufacturing and service parts requirements
- Conduct a final review of material availability prior to placing work orders into production
- Revise production schedule as necessary based on the availability of material and/or labor
- Ensure planning parameters and production capacity support project schedule within lead times
- Monitor and process Engineering Change Order that impact scheduled work orders
- Coordinate the master data maintenance (Material, BOM, Routing/recipe, resource capacity etc.) needed for production planning
- Communicate and own product line(s) production schedule, changes, capacity issues, and supply/inventory issues with manufacturing and related departments
You are required to have a bachelor’s degree in fields related to Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain or Logistics, and to have a minimum of 3-5 years of production planning experience within a manufacturing environment and to be:
- Planning experience in Discrete, Repetitive manufacturing, Process manufacturing etc.
- APICS CPIM certification preferred
- Proficient in MRP/ERP systems, preferable SAP
- Demonstrated strong understanding of Supply Chain Planning, MRP Planning, Product Lifecycle Management, Master Scheduling, and Inventory Management.
- Strong in Math & Analytical Reporting skills:
- Proficient in Excel
- Well organized, pay attention to details, methodical
- Able to work in a dynamic, changing and growing environment.
Zoetis is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status or any other protected classification. Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity to use our online application system. We offer reasonable accommodations as an alternative if requested by an individual with a disability. Please contact Zoetis Colleague Services at [Register to View]
to request an accommodation. Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers. Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of [Register to View]
In addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment related activities. Any solicitation or request for information related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make any type of personal financial investment related to gaining employment with Zoetis.
Parsippany, New Jersey, United States
Zoetis discovers, develops, manufactures and commercializes medicines, vaccines and diagnostic products, which are complemented by biodevices, genetic tests and precision livestock farming. Zoetis serves veterinarians, livestock producers and people who raise and care for farm and companion animals in more than 100 countries.