Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
- Troubleshoot issues during production to ensure rotor production quality
- Conduct investigations of out of specification (OOS) and nonconformance events and yield loss incidents; perform root cause analysis and generate investigation / assignable cause reports and CAPAs as appropriate
- Track and trend production failure modes; publish Pareto and trend analysis reports to generate focus on significant improvement opportunities
- Lead continuous improvement activities including SIPOC product mapping, defining CTQ process steps, and establishing or updating DOPs and SOPs
- Author and conduct DOEs, assist with validations, and work on similar special assignments with minimal supervision, including leading and directing work of others
- Candidate preferred that has flexible schedule to work an assigned shift that includes some weekends
- Minimum two (2) years experience within a Quality Control function in a medical device field
- Strong technical scientific and laboratory skills including statistical analysis, experimental design, lab protocols/reports, calibration, lab safety, bio-hazard and chemical handling, and diagnostic product performance knowledge
- Hands-on experience and demonstrated good judgment in troubleshooting complicated products
- Proficient computer skills such as Excel, Word, MS Visio, JMP, Minitab, or similar software
- Fast learner with excellent written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated organizational, prioritization, and time management skills
- BS/MS in Biological/Chemistry/Chemical Engineering or related field
- Process Excellence training preferred
Zoetis is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status or any other protected classification. Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity to use our online application system. We offer reasonable accommodations as an alternative if requested by an individual with a disability. Please contact Zoetis Colleague Services at [Register to View]
to request an accommodation. Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers. Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of [Register to View]
In addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment related activities. Any solicitation or request for information related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make any type of personal financial investment related to gaining employment with Zoetis.
Parsippany, New Jersey, United States
Zoetis discovers, develops, manufactures and commercializes medicines, vaccines and diagnostic products, which are complemented by biodevices, genetic tests and precision livestock farming. Zoetis serves veterinarians, livestock producers and people who raise and care for farm and companion animals in more than 100 countries.