This job is archived
The Assembler position is responsible for the sub-assembly and packaging of chemistry analysis discs in a clean room environment.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: This job description reflects assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
- Work on the assembly line performing Entry level operations (material handling, packaging)
- Load and unload semi-automated equipment
- Must maintain a record of the assembly process, progress and problems following GDP guidelines
- Provide feedback to leads or supervisor when a deviation from accepted practice or safety issue is recognized
- Reliable inspection of small attributes using magnification ring lamp at a fast pace
- Must have the ability to pass in process testing required for certification to perfmon certain functions within the manufacturing process
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Applicants are required to have a high school diploma or equivalent (GED). Minimum 8 years of previous experience in a fast pace environment or in a medical device company is required
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and perform a variety of functions
- Ability to organize and prioritize work to ensure on-time delivery
- Strong interpersonal skills and organizational skills, and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and remain Drug-free.
- Ability to work effectively without supervision and without instruction on routine work.
- Commitment to follow established policies, practices, procedures.
- Must be Bead and Weld Inspection Certified and maintain certification
- Availability to work any shift assigned and flexibility to periodically shift schedule start time
- Read, write and communicate clearly in English to carefully and consistently follow procedures
- Requires the ability to train to standards and understand concepts regarding the use of 5S, personal safety equipment, and ISO expectations
- Computer skills a plus
Physical Requirements: Frequently standing and walking, incumbent must be able to access all areas of the facility. Must be capable of lifting 10lbs. frequently and occasionally lift 50lbs. Utilize Personal Protective Equipment including, but not limited to, cleanroom attire, hard hats, safety shoes, eye protection, gloves, and/or other protective clothing.Full timeRegularColleagueZoetis is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status or any other protected classification. Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity to use our online application system. We offer reasonable accommodations as an alternative if requested by an individual with a disability. Please contact Zoetis Colleague Services at [Register to View] to request an accommodation. Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers. Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of [Register to View] In addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment related activities. Any solicitation or request for information related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make any type of personal financial investment related to gaining employment with Zoetis.