Under close supervision, the Manufacturing Support colleague will perform warehouse functions for the manufacturing groups in ABI manufacturing. Colleague should be able to learn and follow Standard Operating Procedures, apply cGMP to assigned work. Read and follow MSDS guidelines.
- Wrapping skids of product
- Support of manufacturing departments through the movement of product, raw materials, and supplies in and out of the manufacturing areas.
- De-corrugate material shipped from vendors.
- Assist with all types of communication (i.e. verbal, phone, e-mail) as required in the daily operation of the department.
- Demonstrate punctuality and reliability in attendance.
- Perform supplemental duties as assigned by team leader/supervisor.
- Respond to requests from customers for supplies and information in a courteous and timely manner.
Education and Experience
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Have or be willing to obtain license to operate powered lift equipment.
- Understanding of Production Inventory Systems, such as SAP
Technical Skills and Competencies
- Basic Microsoft application and computer skills
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure
- Understanding of and the ability to perform conversions within the metric system
Physical Position Requirements
- Manual dexterity using hands and fingers
- Constant standing for extended periods
- Frequent need to sit, kneel, crouch, and climb; reach with hands and arms
- Capable of lifting up to 50 pounds
- Ability to work flexible hours including weekend, holiday, and overtime
Exposure to temperature variations, disagreeable odors, caustic/hazardous chemicals, noiseFull timeRegularColleagueZoetis is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status or any other protected classification. Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity to use our online application system. We offer reasonable accommodations as an alternative if requested by an individual with a disability. Please contact Zoetis Colleague Services at [Register to View] to request an accommodation. Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers. Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of [Register to View] In addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment related activities. Any solicitation or request for information related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make any type of personal financial investment related to gaining employment with Zoetis.