Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
This Manufacturing Support Technician I position is responsible for executing department specific tasks in accordance with all applicable cGMPs and compliant with Corporate/site procedures, regulations and policies.
Vessel Prep: Prepare equipment for aseptic and non-aseptic processes across multiple departments per our regulatory filings and local procedures. Involves work with dishwashers, autoclaves, steam, portable and stationary equipment.
- Execution of support area procedures in a GMP facility.
- Maintain appropriate departmental cGMP documentation.
- Execute all written procedures, to include Batch Records and SOPs.
- Follow and comply with all financial procedures
- Follow and comply with all site safety procedures.
- Operation of departmental equipment to include set up and take down.
- Effectively work in a team environment and communicate with multiple departments.
- Disassemble, clean, assemble, and sterilize (when appropriate) equipment used for aseptic and non-aseptic processes by all manufacturing departments on site.
- Operate dishwashers, autoclaves and other ancillary equipment to support the department processes.
- Following all cGMP documents as applicable to the Vessel Prep area.
- Maintain accurate inventories.
- Coordinate material movement into and out of production, including time sensitive samples and materials.
- Perform SAP transactions
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school education or GED required.
- Post High School education in the Sciences or other related disciplines preferred.
- Good mathematical, science and computer skills preferred.
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration skills required.
- Strong communication skills required.
- Must be able to walk for long periods of time.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to reach above shoulder level, bend/stoop, push/pull, and handle/grip frequently.
- Must be able to work any shift.
Zoetis is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status or any other protected classification. Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity to use our online application system. We offer reasonable accommodations as an alternative if requested by an individual with a disability. Please contact Zoetis Colleague Services at [Register to View]
to request an accommodation. Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers. Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of [Register to View]
In addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment related activities. Any solicitation or request for information related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make any type of personal financial investment related to gaining employment with Zoetis.
Parsippany, New Jersey, United States
Zoetis discovers, develops, manufactures and commercializes medicines, vaccines and diagnostic products, which are complemented by biodevices, genetic tests and precision livestock farming. Zoetis serves veterinarians, livestock producers and people who raise and care for farm and companion animals in more than 100 countries.