Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Value Stream Production Support Engineer
The Value Stream Production Support Engineer will work within the Flammables and Revolution Value stream to support manufacturing and packaging operations and identify and implement efficiency, safety, quality and/or cost improvements (CIP’s) on equipment and processes.
- Act as a subject matter expert (SME) and possesses the ability to analyze formulation, filling and packaging processes for reproducibility, ruggedness, and root cause failure.
- Exercise judgment within defined procedures to determine appropriate actions.
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams to support the value-stream operation with a focus on deliverables, timelines, and meeting customer expectations.
- Lead and author deviation investigations to identify root causes and implement corrective actions.
- Execute validation and line trials to support projects, including the authoring of change control documents. Understanding of Process Safety Management and safety requirements for flammables materials.
- Assist with the authoring of batch records, protocols and SOPs.
- Self-starter requiring minimal supervision to complete tasks essential.
- Identify cost improvement opportunities and implement these improvements
- Have the ability to lead teams and provide project management to a variety of projects.
- Training with current SME will be available based on candidate’s skill set.
- Facility support may be required during non-routine hours.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Chemical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering or related field
- Experience in drug product manufacturing or packaging is desired.
- Leadership: knowledgeable of basic leadership principles
- Language Skills: Effective written and oral communication
- Technical writing skills are required.
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Applications
- Work Environment: Office environment, with frequent time in the manufacturing area. Use of hearing and eye protection is required. Gowning is required when working in GMP manufacturing environments.
- Lean six sigma experience is preferred
Zoetis is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status or any other protected classification. Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity to use our online application system. We offer reasonable accommodations as an alternative if requested by an individual with a disability. Please contact Zoetis Colleague Services at [Register to View]
to request an accommodation. Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers. Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of [Register to View]
In addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment related activities. Any solicitation or request for information related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make any type of personal financial investment related to gaining employment with Zoetis.
Parsippany, New Jersey, United States
Zoetis discovers, develops, manufactures and commercializes medicines, vaccines and diagnostic products, which are complemented by biodevices, genetic tests and precision livestock farming. Zoetis serves veterinarians, livestock producers and people who raise and care for farm and companion animals in more than 100 countries.