Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Major Duties and Responsibilities – including but not limited to:
- Ensure good manufacturing practices and standard operating procedures are met.
- Responsible for unpacking raw plastic parts used in Rotor Assembly in a semi-clean room environment
- Will perform administrative and physical tasks involved in lifting, receiving, storing and supplying materials to operators, workstations and distribution center
- Must follow and understand all safety guidelines, GMP, SOPs and DOP’s.
- Will assemble kits and stage parts on carts for production.
- Will interact with production leads, Incoming Inspection and warehouse personnel
- Must keep parts in FIFO and notify Supervisor of any discrepancies
- Dispose of empty cardboard into compactor and prep trash for pick up
- Must possess good communication skills.
- Ability to frequently lift up to 50Ibs and occasionally up to 75Ibs
- Fast-paced repetitive use of both hands
- Able to stand for the entire shift
- Basic math skills are a must
- Computer skills a plus
- Experience with SAP a plus
Zoetis is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status or any other protected classification. Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity to use our online application system. We offer reasonable accommodations as an alternative if requested by an individual with a disability. Please contact Zoetis Colleague Services at [Register to View]
to request an accommodation. Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers. Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of [Register to View]
In addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment related activities. Any solicitation or request for information related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make any type of personal financial investment related to gaining employment with Zoetis.
Parsippany, New Jersey, United States
Zoetis discovers, develops, manufactures and commercializes medicines, vaccines and diagnostic products, which are complemented by biodevices, genetic tests and precision livestock farming. Zoetis serves veterinarians, livestock producers and people who raise and care for farm and companion animals in more than 100 countries.