This job is archived
- Position: Cellar Operator
- Reference Code: R
- Department: Beverage Division
- Location: Lexington, KY
- Country: United States
Alltech’s Beverage Division is looking for a Cellar Operator in Lexington, KY.
- Barrel handling
- Collect in-process samples
- Operate and troubleshoot equipment in the production process
- Maintain organized work areas, clean and sanitary condition following Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Perform routine procedures following (SOP, Protocols etc.) in support of manufacturing products to meet quality requirements.
- Krones Filter
- Chemical Handling
- Alltech’s Safety Manual
- Confined Space Entry
- High School Diploma
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Ability to be flexible and analytical
- Strong communication skills
- Stock managing experience
- Experience operating a forklift
- Experience with batching and mixing
- Ability to work various shifts/overtimes/weekends as necessary
- Cross Training in other areas of production
- Ability to lift 55lbs
Alltech offers a comprehensive benefits package and an atmosphere for professional and personal development. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against qualified applicants based on race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.Contact Info
Please submit resumes to: [Register to View]
No recruiters or phone calls please.