Provide tactical support to the Regulatory & Scientific Affairs (RSA) team to help bring Innovation and Renovation (I&R) projects to the market through creating & entering label declarations into the Espec system, populating and maintaining a searchable database of regulatory communications with agencies, claims substantitaion and regulatory assessments, assisting with proofreading, label review, drafting of correspondence, and notarizing documents as needed. Assist in regulatory research in AAFCO OP and CFRs and preparation of RSA trainings & presentations. Use effective communication skills, high attention to detail, and strong organizational skills to support and increase efficiency on the I&R team. Obtain Missouri Notary Commision within 6 months of hire.
- Responsible for creating, entering and proofreading label declarations in the ESpec System
- Responsible for populating and maintaing a searchable database of regulatory correspondence (state, FDA letters/emails), claims substantiation, and regulatory assessments
- Assist with regulatory research in the AAFCO OP and CFRs
- Assist with drafting, proofreading and formatting of regulatory correspondence
- Under direction, conduct label review to ensure compliance of regulated elements of packaging, labeling materials and web site information
- Assist with preparation of RSA trainings and presentations
- Maintain Tracking Log of I&R projects for RSA team
- Notarize department documents as needed
Education: Associates degree required Bachelor's degree preferred
Experience: 1 year of work experience
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé Purina. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. We hope you'll consider sharing in our mission--you'll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé Purina home.
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and look for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.
Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at [Register to View] for [Register to View] notify of us of any needs related to completing the job application. Job: Regulatory Technologist Primary Location: Saint Louis, MO US Other Location: Career Area: Hourly Nestle Purina PetCare Company https://nestleusa.taleo.net/careersection/9/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=20004755