** This is a Part-Time role, 20-25 hours per week. **
As a member of the Zoetis HR team, provide HR consultancy and coaching to leaders, managers and colleagues within the assigned client group, which includes the API/MFA Platform and U.S. Distribution Centers. Partner with the business in the areas of employee relations, talent acquisition, colleague engagement, talent management, leadership development, change management, diversity/equity/inclusion, performance management, workforce planning and compensation planning/implementation. Partner with the Zoetis HR team to ensure successful delivery of HR programs and initiatives across the organization.
- Provide proactive counsel, communications, and HR generalist support to managers and colleagues to drive the achievement of business goals.
- Support the administration of compensation and performance management programs, payroll, data quality, succession planning, recruitment, employment, employee development, colleague engagement, employee onboarding and employee relations.
- Ensure consistent application of HR policies and state and federal laws and practices. Support EEO initiatives at site(s).
- Within the HR department, make recommendations to improve work processes and help promote an atmosphere of continuous learning.
- Drive successful execution of HR Programs and processes, managing multiple priorities concurrently through strong project management, systems knowledge, and effective communications.
- Create a strong network of HR partners across HR organization, and other divisions as appropriate to collaboratively drive and implement HR strategies in support of the business.
- Embrace and drive change for HR programs, site culture, and mindsets and behaviors.
- Support colleague engagement and DEI programs and initiatives
- Monitor HR data and trends and leverage business intelligence to provide new insights
- Actively promote and reinforce the Zoetis Core Beliefs
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Management, Human Relations, or related discipline
- 5-7 years of Human Resources experience
- Previous experience in a Manufacturing environment is strongly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including strong coaching skills
- Effective leadership, persuasion, and influencing skills
- Ability to work effectively in an environment of change and manage multiple priorities concurrently through strong project management, systems knowledge, and effective communication
- Self-starter with demonstrated ability to work in a team setting and interact and build relationships across the organization
- Proficient with Microsoft applications
- Experience utilizing LinkedIn and/or other social media for recruiting purposes
- HR Information Systems experience preferred, experience with Workday a plus
PHYSICAL POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Onsite physical presence is required, preferably three days (20-25 hours) per week. Flexibility to set work hours and days to balance work/home life will be considered.
- This position will require fluent use of teleconferencing and Webex tools, as well as Sharepoint technologies, to share and manage information
- Ability to utilize personal protective equipment as required (e.g. hard hat, safety shoes, glasses, masks)
- Limited travel, if any, is required.