At our very core, we’re a human environment—women and men, working together among machinery and technology, to constantly improve the greater mission of pet care. Our people are our most important asset and – true to our culture – we believe investing in our talent is an investment in our shared future. As an Assistant Human Resources Manager in our Bloomfield, Missouri factory, you’ll be thrust into an active HR Department in one of our litter factories. You will be exposed to HR the Nestle Purina way with exposure to labor relations, employee relations, benefits, compensation, training, strategy, performance, etc. This position will prepare you for increased responsibilities and growth opportunities within the Nestle Purina network of factories. What a great chance to develop and grow your career with an industry leader.
- Learn all facets of HR and how they integrate to form the day to day HR function.
- Assist in the management of employee relations and labor relations activities.
- Provide for a positive work environment through active association with employees.
- Assist with performance evaluations, development plans and succession planning.
- Manage leaves of absences, short-term disability program (salaried), sickness and accident leaves (hourly), FMLA requests and related personnel policy issues.
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state and local regulations and Nestle standards.
- Manage specific projects as assigned
Perform all other duties as assigned.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (Minimum):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related
- Minimum of 3+ years of Human Resources experience within a manufacturing, administrative, healthcare, military or related industry
#LI-Purina-MS2; Hot Job Category
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé Purina. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. We hope you'll consider sharing in our mission--you'll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé Purina home. The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and look for diversity in qualified candidates for employment. Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at [Register to View] for [Register to View] notify of us of any needs related to completing the job application. Job: Assistant Human Resources Manager Primary Location: Bloomfield, MO US Other Location: Career Area: Professional Nestle Purina PetCare Company https://nestleusa.taleo.net/careersection/9/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=20005629