- Position: Human Resources Generalist
- Reference Code: R
- Department: Culture and Talent
- Location: Nicholasville, KY
- Country: United States
Do you want to be part of building the capabilities the organization needs to continue to grow and succeed? Are you passionate about helping people achieve their highest potential? Do you excel at proactively engaging with organization leaders to identify opportunities to improve engagement and talent development? Join us as a Human Resources Generalist.Responsibilities
This is an in-person, hands-on role as well as a collaborative leadership opportunity to:
- Build business capability and organization effectiveness by supporting, organizing, managing, and executing key projects such as the development of the employee experience framework, implementation of an ATS, and the assessment and development of a leadership model.
- Ensure vital talent flow by partnering with leaders to design and implement sourcing and engagement strategies that attract an inclusive pool of qualified and talented team members.
- Establish organizational commitment by coaching, mentoring, and collaborating with managers on selection and performance management processes.
- Strengthen the employee experience by identifying, understanding, and creatively addressing engagement and retention needs and opportunities.
Dr. Pearse Lyons, Alltech’s founder, encouraged people to, “Do what makes your heart sing.” Alltech is seeking someone with the following interests and attributes:
- Learning Agility – Demonstrating curiosity and adapting to changing conditions; open to new ideas and challenges, innovating, and comfortable being uncomfortable.
- Problem-solving – Working well with leaders and others to address workforce challenges; being an active part of the solution to business problems.
- Collaboration – Positively sharing information with, learning from, and working well with others to achieve shared goals; demonstrating supportive interpersonal and communication skills.
- Project management – Pursuing a strategic approach and understanding to address inter-dependencies and real issues to deliver a project on time and in scope.
- Change management – Facilitating discussions around change and transformation; identifying in advance where and when change management will be needed and proactively participating in developing plans.
- A business or social sciences degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s) and/or 10+ years' related work experience with a proven track record of understanding organization and business needs.
- 5+ years influencing and building strong relationships with senior leaders to develop and implement HR strategies within and across functions.
- 3+ years in a role that required Project Management skills (preferred).
- Experience working in talent acquisition, talent management, or workforce strategy development.
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills.
- Related Human Resources certification (SHRM-SCP, SPHR preferred).
Culture is a critical part of Alltech’s DNA. Our organizational values are our founding principles and are fundamental to our future. They represent our shared commitment to our customers, our colleagues and the more than 350 communities in which we live and work. To join Alltech is to commit to act with integrity, abide by our values and share in our mission of Working Together for a Planet of Plenty™.
Your resume, completed assessments, and a variety of individual and group interviews will help us understand your overall profile and ability to excel in our dynamic environment.
Alltech offers a comprehensive benefits package and an atmosphere for professional and personal development. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.Contact Info
No phone calls please.