- Manage month end preparation and budget analysis.
- Prepare and distribute various reports through period such as Production, Capital Spending, Labor and Variable Manufacturing Expenses.
- Monitor plant energy usage and pricing to determine improvement opportunities.
- Cross train and cover for Production Data Coordinators as needed.
- Provide financial analysis to drive cost savings implementation to Continuous Improvement teams.
- Detailed management of Capital Assets.
- Contribute to TPM teams through participation in pillar projects and problem solving.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
- 2+ years of manufacturing accounting experience
- Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning systems in a manufacturing/production environment, SAP preferred.
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé Purina. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. We hope you'll consider sharing in our mission--you'll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé Purina home.
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and look for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.
Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at [Register to View] for [Register to View] notify of us of any needs related to completing the job application. Job: Plant Accountant I Primary Location: Allentown, PA US Other Location: Career Area: Professional Nestle Purina PetCare Company https://nestleusa.taleo.net/careersection//jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=20004157