The Finance Integration Lead will be responsible for managing the Zoetis Finance Integration Team along with providing a global financial strategic leadership to improve and ensure the overall effectiveness of integrations. Under minimal supervision, the candidate manages and executes integration projects on behalf of the finance organization, interfacing with the Global Integration function as well as cross-functional teams supporting the respective Integration Management Office for an acquisition. This includes helping finance functional leads understand the acquired business and expected challenges, then collaborating on integration resource needs, timelines, business requirements and change management across business processes, systems and legal entities. This person is responsible for defining and embedding consistent and sustainable financial processes, procedures and governance by working with finance subject matter experts and other functions within Zoetis. The integration lead must demonstrate strong leadership, effective project management skills, tactful negotiation and excellent communication balanced with a solid foundational understanding of accounting, tax and financial processes.
- Work with key stakeholders (internal and external) to assess work thoroughly, identify scope,
- develop project plans and execute against those plans
- Support due diligence aspects of finance integration and work with others to assess gaps
- and potential solutions
- Establish and coordinate with other stakeholders interim and end state finance organization
- post acquisitions
- Establish and coordinate financial close and consolidation, capital structure requirements,
- management revolting and external revolting construct
- Work with US and International finance colleagues to ensure timely and accurate financial
- reporting in accordance with US GAAP Zoetis policies and procedures and all applicable
- laws and regulations
- Coordinate the integration of Financial planning processes and treasury activities, such as,
- but not limited to bank accounts, financial instruments, insurance, etc.
- Establish and coordinate with other groups the proper authorized signature limits,
- harmonized accounting and T&E policies, as well as internal controls and SOX requirements.
- Engage with legal, supply chain and other functions on legal entity structure and ft to the
- Zoetis Operating Model
- Oversee and manage finance ERP integration
- Ensure coordination for shared services support and integration
- Support work with business Development, Global Commercial Development or other groups
- as needed on innovation or strategic growth plans.
- Conduct and facilitate process improvement projects and ongoing operational gap
- assessments to understand areas needing improvement and to apply insights to challenge
- and modify current approaches.
- Act as a partner within the finance and global organization ensuring Zoetis core beliefs
- permeate within integrated organizations
- Manage and develop supervised colleagues
- University degree in appropriate discipline (i.e. accounting, finance or economics)
- Professional accounting designation, Certified Public Accountant or master’s in business administration is required
- PMP certification a plus
- At least 10 years post qualification experience in finance/accounting, integrations and
- working in matrix organizations.
- Experience in the Animal Health industry is considered an asset
- Prior experience in a dynamic business environment
- Solid understanding of accounting, internal controls, tax and financial systems and processes
- Strong Project management skills
- Strong analytical background with strategic thin king capabilities and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management both verbally and in writing
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
- Ability to multi-task, consistently meeting deadlines on multiple projects and activities
- Work effectively in a team environment and in building collaborative relationships with peers
- and with other stakeholders
Full timeRegularColleagueZoetis is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status or any other protected classification. Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity to use our online application system. We offer reasonable accommodations as an alternative if requested by an individual with a disability. Please contact Zoetis Colleague Services at [Register to View] to request an accommodation. Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers. Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of [Register to View] In addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment related activities. Any solicitation or request for information related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make any type of personal financial investment related to gaining employment with Zoetis.