Individual will be a part of the livestock finance team supporting the species of Cattle, Equine, Pork and Poultry or individual will be part of the Petcare finance team. Job will consist of:
- Monitoring, tracking and reporting business performance with proactive identification of issues, opportunities and challenges. Working with key stakeholders to ensure the business utilizes its resources in the most efficient manner.
- Preparing monthly financial reporting packages for all species (includes Revenue, Gross Margin, VEMP, and OPEX)
- Supporting BU finance leads with close processes including opex analysis and accrual support
- Assisting with required forecasts including (report generation and file set up to create forecasts, input of revenue and opex forecast into Anaplan tool, analysis of forecast submission across all aspects of the P&L, working with marketing team on their forecast submission)
- Assisting with annual budgeting process including (report generation and file set up to create budget, input of revenue and opex budgets into Anaplan tool, analysis of budget submission across all aspects of the P&L, working with marketing team on their budget submission)
- Various ad hoc financial projects including (analysis of marketing programs and customer contracts, process improvements, integration of new businesses, etc.)
- Serve as point of contact for commercial operations team to answer questions on opex, financial processes, key organizational resources, etc.
Education and Experience:
- 5-8 years of work experience in a corporation doing financial planning and analysis
- Undergraduate degree in finance, accounting or economics
- MBA a plus; CPA a plus but not required
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management both verbally and in writing
- Strong analytical background with strategic thinking capabilities
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction from supervisor
- Solid understanding of financial planning and analysis, accounting, financial systems, and processes
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, high energy environment
- Ability to multitask, consistently meeting deadlines on multiple projects and activities
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and build collaborative relationships with peers and other stakeholders
- Strong ability to work under pressure
- Strong ability to organize and prioritize tasks with a good sense of time management
Good working knowledge of spreadsheet software (Excel) and PowerPointFull timeRegularColleagueZoetis is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status or any other protected classification. Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity to use our online application system. We offer reasonable accommodations as an alternative if requested by an individual with a disability. Please contact Zoetis Colleague Services at [Register to View] to request an accommodation. Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers. Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of [Register to View] In addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment related activities. Any solicitation or request for information related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make any type of personal financial investment related to gaining employment with Zoetis.