This job is archived
The Executive Assistant to the EVP of Strategy, Accelerated Growth Businesses and Commercial Development (SABCD), is responsible for providing comprehensive support to the EVP, the SABCD leadership team and managing SABCD HQ office operations. This dynamic position requires the ability to anticipate needs, think clearly, exercise good judgement, balance multiple priorities and work well under pressure with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality. This is a Parsippany HQ based position, but a remote-based option is possible for the right candidate. Travel requirements are limited, and there may be some rare evening and weekend work required.Position Purpose
We are seeking a highly capable individual for the Executive Assistant to the EVP of Strategy, Accelerated Growth Businesses and Commercial Development (SABCD). Join a team of Zoetis leaders responsible for charting the future of a global leader in animal health and medicines. The SABCD group is responsible for setting corporate and future product strategy, incubating/developing and integrating exciting new animal health businesses and leading Zoetis sustainability and high-level medical outreach efforts.Responsibilities
- Provide sophisticated calendar management for EVP – prioritize inquiries and meeting requests, troubleshoot conflicts, ensure smooth day-to-day engagements
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the EVP’s ability to effectively lead – including:
- Designing and producing complex documents, reports, and presentations
- Organizing EVP-SABCD information for easy availability, rapid access
- Collecting and preparing information in advance of meetings with internal leaders and outside parties – including agenda development, pre-read information, post-meeting actions
- Composing and preparing correspondence
- Making travel arrangements (including some light meeting planning) and completing expense report
- Purchase order creation and budget tracking management.
- Effectively communicate with Zoetis Executive Team (ZET) members/senior leaders
- Collaborate and maintain open communication with their respective EA teams.
- Assist/manage special projects
- Business scorecard development
- Assist Chief of Staff on special projects
- Work closely with SABCD Communication leader and CoS to plan divisional town-hall meetings
- Plan SABCD executive meetings/retreats as needed
Required Experience and Skills
- Significant executive support experience, including supporting C-level executives.
- Expert proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and Microsoft Teams collaboration tools; ability to design and edit graphic presentations and materials.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail, excellent judgement
- High degree of professionalism in dealing with diverse groups of people, including senior executives, internal colleagues, industry leaders
- Provide excellent guidance to EVP regarding priorities and available time.
- Ability to proactively problem solve and complete tasks and projects with little or no guidance.
- Actively seeks opportunities to contribute and provides solutions
- Able to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Undergraduate degree (BS/BA) preferred
- 5+ years of experience supporting a senior level/C-level Executive,
- Expert proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) ability to design and edit graphic presentations and materials.
- Expert proficiency with Microsoft Teams collaboration tools
- Proficiency with SAP, ThinkCell software a plus