Imagine being the voice of a national, billion-dollar brand and having the ability to drive innovation and impact what goes to market. As a Creative Director at Purina, you’ll become an essential part of our in-house creative organization - CheckMark, a unique mix of talented and passionate individuals that enjoy the excitement of agency life with all the great benefits of a big company. We engage in over 2,000 projects annually across a portfolio of more than 40 brands or business groups who we view as both clients and as strategic partners to create work that impacts the brand holistically.
As a Creative Director working with our Digital Products Group, you are able to work successfully across internal creative and account service teams as well as clients and external partners. This position includes continuous involvement on assigned brands to strengthen brand building opportunities and client relationships. We are looking for a multi-talented creative and strategic thinker who concepts, creates, and produces high-quality work that is relevant to the brand and compelling to the target audience in a digital environment.
- Help lead the team, from concept through execution, in the branding efforts for new digital products under the NPPC portfolio.
- Create concepts to strategically position new digital products and services.
- Create and develop promotional, digital (Social, Search, advertising, editorial and other communications as requested by clients (Nestle Purina.)
- Direct and supervise creative from concept through production, including client and legal reviews.
- Remain aware of project timetables, budgets and overall satisfaction of brand with project.
- Understand, co-develop and help lead the team to apply UX/UI and user journey mapping to deliver a seamless, rewarding consumer experience with our digital product brands.
- Create campaign concepts that deliver on the strategic positioning of new digital products and creatively help lead the process from initial idea to final concept.
- Overall, lead or co-lead assignments with a high degree of autonomy, including collaborating directly with legal, team members from the digital product development group, client teams and external partners.
- Credibly communicate creative ideas and a well-developed point of view to internal team, external team and to clients. Be able to contribute to strategic discussions and build upon feedback.
- Enable success in other team members by sharing knowledge and inviting co-ownership.
Education: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- 6+ years’ experience in consumer copy communications (in agency or similar environment preferred).
- Experience in driving strategy and innovation with digital product required
- Experience in concept development as well as the creation and execution of print, broadcast, promotional and digital copywriting (social, online video, eCommerce, search) required.
- Must have proven ability to work with a wide variety of personality types and with people from a variety of roles, including clients, agency partners and vendors
- Must be able to execute and supervise the entire gamut of design creative requirements including packaging, print advertising, broadcast advertising and digital, for all projects from start to finish.
- Ability to contribute to long-range client/agency goals through independent and proactive thinking.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word & PowerPoint).
- Solid understanding writing eCRMs (website copy and mobile application copy)
- A positive attitude, high energy and enthusiasm for the work and brands.
- Highly flexible individual with outstanding organizational skills, strong editing skills and solid proofreader.
- Demonstrated ability to translate brand communications strategies into interactive space.
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé Purina. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. We hope you'll consider sharing in our mission--you'll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé Purina home.
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and look for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.
Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us [Register to View]
notify of us of any needs related to completing the job application.