Imagine being the voice of a national, billion-dollar brand – defining its look, tone and feel – and having the ability to impact what goes to market. As an Associate Creative Director at Purina, you’ll become an essential part of our in-house creative organization - CheckMark, a unique mix of talented and passionate individuals that enjoy the excitement of agency life with all the great benefits of a big company. We engage in over 2,000 projects annually across a portfolio of more than 40 brands or business groups who we view as both clients and as strategic partners to create work that impacts the brand holistically.
As an Associate Creative Director, you will have experience creating and producing high-quality print, broadcast, digital, eCommerce and promotional copy. You will team with an art director to develop inspiring communications with a passion for pets. An Associate Creative Director should be creative and enthusiastic, producing high-quality work that communicates effectively and is compelling to the target audience. Work must produce a high degree of client satisfaction. This position includes continuous involvement on assigned client business to generate growth of agency involvement.
- Create and develop promotional, digital (social, online video, eCommerce, search), print and broadcast advertising.
- Present and explain creative work (and the work of others) in a group meeting situation.
- Direct and supervise creative from concept through production, including client and legal reviews.
- Create concepts alongside an Art Director to strategically position new products and services.
- Plan, coordinate and supervise the production of broadcast promotional advertising.
- Remain aware of project timetables, budgets and overall satisfaction of brand with project.
- Work with account director to grow client business and strengthen agency/client relationship.
Education: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- 5+ years’ experience in consumer copy or art communications (in agency or similar environment preferred).
- Experience in concept development as well as print, digital (social, online video, eCommerce, search), broadcast and promotional copywriting required.
- Experience executing and supervising a wide range of creative copywriting assignments — from packaging copy to print and broadcast advertising copy — from start to finish required.
- Ability to contribute to long-range client/agency goals through independent and proactive thinking.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Keynote.)
- Solid understanding writing in a digital environment, including eCRMs, website and social.
- A positive attitude, high energy and enthusiasm for the work.
- Highly flexible individual with outstanding organizational skills, strong editing skills and solid proofreader.
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé Purina. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. We hope you'll consider sharing in our mission--you'll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé Purina home.
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and look for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.
Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us [Register to View]
notify of us of any needs related to completing the job application.