This job is archived
Interested in translating the job description to Spanish?
- Navigate to the top right-hand corner of the website under “Menu.”
- Click on our translator widget.
As part of the collaborative Latin American Team, the Executive Administrative Assistant’s primary purpose is to provide support to four Latin American Vice Presidents based in St. Louis as well as other members of the regional team. Responsibilities include managing calendars, executing and planning meetings, travel arrangements, expenses, budgets, correspondences, presentation preparation, notarizing documents, as well as a variety of project initiatives.
Strong communication and organization skills, high attention to detail, and the satisfaction and desire to help Nestlé Purina continuously succeed will allow you to excel in this role and thrive in our culture at Nestlé Purina. We dare you to Stand Taller to make every day better. Are you up for the challenge? Join our Nestlé Purina family today.
- Manage Vice President’s calendars, schedule meetings, maintain travel itineraries and arrangements while preparing expense reports.
- Perform advanced and diversified assignments of a confidential nature for Vice Presidents and leadership Teams of Nestlé Purina Latin America.
- Create PowerPoint presentations, compose and format correspondences, and perform project activities related to the organization’s function.
- Support associate administration and purchasing needs while managing the department Purchasing card (P-Card), and on-line requisitioning system.
- Support new associates’ onboarding / set up including but not limited to, office location, name plate, IT equipment, and supplies.
- Assist with preparation of Regional events (face-to-face or virtual) and client visits.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and SharePoint.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution preferred.
- 5+ years of experience providing senior-level administrative support in a corporate team environment required.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish (written and verbal) preferred.
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé Purina. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. We hope you'll consider sharing in our mission--you'll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé Purina home. The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and look for diversity in qualified candidates for employment. Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at [Register to View] for accommodations" style="font-family: [Register to View] notify of us of any needs related to completing the job application. Job: Executive Administrative Assistant Primary Location: Saint Louis, MO US Other Location: Career Area: Professional Nestle Purina PetCare Company https://nestleusa.taleo.net/careersection/9/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=20006837