This job is archived
Preferred location US Malvern PA or US Tampa FL. Other remote locations may be considered.
The Zoetis Reference Lab Customer Support Training Specialist is an integral member of the Learning & Development (L&D) team working in close collaboration with cross functional stakeholders. This position will serve the learning needs of the Zoetis Reference Lab Customer Service team, which includes the credit and collections team within US Operations.
The ideal candidate will coordinate and facilitate/co-facilitate all related trainings for the Zoetis Reference Lab business. The expectation for this training specialist is to develop strong working relationships with all collaborative partners to support the evolving department needs and business strategies via a solid customer support learning curriculum. The curriculum should include product training, soft skills training, program or process-related knowledge while building engaging distance and in-person learning programs for each group. The training specialist will create a tiered training framework supporting continuous training.
This position requires the development of sound instructional design for learning content, engaging facilitation skills as well as the direct responsibility to coordinate and facilitate workshop sessions. The goal is to create a continuous training curriculum supporting an excellent and consistent customer service experience.
The outcomes of customer support training should be to:
- Support individual and collective attainment of business goals through excellent and engaging telephone sales, support and communications skills
- Develop engagement for phone-based revenue generation, and other related customer service measures
These initiatives could include, but are not limited to:
- Working closely with stakeholders to develop materials focused on defined learning objectives
- Help evaluate and edit existing learning programs using instructional design principles and adult learning theory
- Coordinate and support learning/training sessions
- Create, maintain and evolve related curricula based on business needs
- Use learning technologies and collaboration tools (e.g., MS Office, quiz and survey tools, Webinar tools, Articulate Storyline, file sharing, etc.)
- Collaborate with cross functional Commercial stakeholders for strategic alignment and to partner on solutions
- Program facilitation
- Measures and reports on business impact of learning programs for inside sales and customer service groups
- Work with L&D team and respective unit (Diagnostic Trainers and Customer Service) to proactively and reactively develop detailed and instructionally sound learning programs
- Use technology to engage learners to meet learning objectives
- Develop engaging learning reinforcement tools by leveraging short videos, audio podcasts, quizzing and gamification concepts
- Take ownership and accountability for final deliverables and resolve issues to achieve work objectives; alerts others when a particular process is not working and recommends solutions
- Interact on a continual basis with the L&D team and customer support department managers and employees
- Facilitate workshops and virtual instructor-led sessions, the needs and opportunities present themselves
- Demonstrate an understanding of L&D processes and how alignment with collaborative partners across business units contributes to meet the overall Zoetis business objectives
- This position would require traveling to and from in-person trainings. The amount of travel will be dependent upon the successful candidates’ location.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- College Degree (BS, BA, or related degree)
- Reference Lab experience preferred.
- Candidate should have minimum 5 years of successful technical experience in animal health or human pharmaceuticals.
- Candidate should have minimum 3 years work experience in the training and/or learning environment; inside customer support training preferred
- Solid instructional design experience preferred; detail and solution-oriented
- Must be able to interact with team members and stakeholders in a problem-solving, constructive manner
- Ability to think strategically/creatively and juggle multiple assignments in a deadline-driven environment with the flexibility & adaptability to change priorities as needed
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Engaging presentation skills a must
- Ability to collaborate, adapt and follow up; solutions-oriented
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
- Understanding and experience with an array of authoring tools (Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate, etc.)
- Strong Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, SharePoint) skills
- Experience working with learning management systems
- Highly organized and exceptional detail-orientation
- Ability to coordinate complex and interrelated projects
- Strong sense of urgency and desire to achieve objectives
- Above average communication and interpersonal skills