This job is archived
- Develop, implement and lead site training system and procedures to assure compliance with regulatory requirements and internal policies.
- Partner with Team Leaders to develop and assure job function curricula are in place for all colleagues.
- Ensure documentation practices are in place and the learning management system is implemented to monitor and maintain training requirements, history and qualifications.
- Ensure ongoing GMP education programs are delivered to all employees, complaint with global regulatory requirements.
- Ensure instructional design techniques and principles are applied to support GMP, job skills, and procedural training.
- Work with management teams to ensure programs are in place to support and measure technical skill development.
- Ensure that effective orientation programs are in place.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training system and programs.
- Partner with site management and Center Technical Learning and Capability team to effectively assess needs, design, develop, implement and measure performance improvement programs and learning solutions, aligned with business goals and strategies.
- Work with other Zoetis groups to support other learning initiatives, as needed.
- Delivers learning solutions in a manner that engages the learner and produces desired outcomes.
- Designs learning interventions to meet needs, analyzing the right solution, methodologies and technologies to maximize the learning experience.
- Provides administration of the site’s Learning Management System. Ensures the training system complies with Zoetis Quality standards and regulatory requirements.
- Works with site leadership to analyze business needs and develop and monitor a technical learning plan.
- Works with auditors and inspectors to represent and explain the Training Quality System.
- Site Management
No colleagues are managed as part of performing this role.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Indicate the formal education, certification or license required and/or preferred. Include the minimum number of years of relevant experience required for the position (where legally permissible).
- The position requires a BS/BA degree or equivalent in a related field with 5 years experience or M.S with 3 years experience.
- Training and/or Instructional Design certifications are preferred.
- Instructional design and program development. Training and facilitation skills.
- Excellent communication skills. Knowledge of documentation systems and Learning Management Systems such as Plateau or Master Control.
- Microsoft office suite capabilities.
- Experience working in a manufacturing/ medical device environment preferred. Knowledge of medical device manufacturing and regulatory compliance a plus.
- Experience with 21CFR820 QSR system and ISO 13485 Preferred
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
Develops, directs and leads technical learning training functions at the Union City site. Accountable for the Training Quality System, development and implementation of site technical training plans, analysis of technical needs and implementation of the appropriate performance improvement solutions, and working with the center Technical Learning and Capability group to introduce technical learning strategies and programs. This is done to ensure the readiness of employees, maintain robust regulatory compliance of the training system and support the achievement of business objectives.
PHYSICAL POSITION REQUIREMENTS