This job is archived
The Dx Training Specialist primary purpose is to develop, evaluate, assess, and conduct training on all aspects of operation, applications, procedures, and problem resolution on all animal health diagnostic products. The curriculum should include product training, soft skills training, program or process-related knowledge while building engaging distance and in-person learning programs. The Dx Training Specialist will create a tiered training framework supporting continuous training.
Major Duties and Responsibilities – including but not limited to:
· Develop training curriculum for all aspects of training
· Maintain and evolve related curricula based on business needs
· Coordinate and facilitate/co-facilitate all related trainings virtually or in person
· Working closely with stakeholders and subject matter experts to develop materials focused on defined learning objectives
· Help evaluate and edit existing learning programs using instructional design principles and
adult learning theory
· Use learning technologies and collaboration tools (e.g., MS Office, quiz and survey tools,
Webinar tools, Articulate Storyline, file sharing, etc)
· Uses technology to engage learners to meet learning objectives
· Develops engaging learning reinforcement leveraging short videos, audio podcasts, quizzing
· and gamification concepts
· Takes ownership and accountability for final deliverables and resolves issues to achieve own work objectives; alerts others when a particular process is not working and recommends
· Interacts on a continual basis with Tech Support Management, Quality, subject matter experts, and L&D team to identify training needs or gaps. Monitor call center activities and communications to identify potential gaps in training. Identify and assess product knowledge and technical skills gaps and readjust with a corrective action plan proposal if required.
Proactively maintain a global vision and knowledge of the Diagnostics market environment (markets changes, opportunities and challenges as well as customer’s needs, global diagnostics specificities, competition, new laws that may be relevant for the business) to update the training content timely and share with the community.
· Collaborate with cross functional Commercial stakeholders and markets for strategic alignment and to partner on solutions
· Demonstrates an understanding of L&D processes and how alignment with collaborative
partners across business units contributes to meet the overall Zoetis business objectives
· Work with Technical Support Management to improve overall procedures and processes and continued training.
· Continually update reference documents to remain up to date
· Provide direct communication on policy and process updates
· Maintain records of the training sessions and materials
· Work with various other departments as needed such as Product Management, Repair, Engineering, Product Support Group, Quality, VMRD, Field Sales, Field Tech Services, Customer Service, and VMIPS in relation to support activities
· Participate on special projects and assignments as needed.
Required Skills / Competencies;
· Solid instructional design experience preferred; detail and solution-oriented
· Must be able to interact with team members and stakeholders in a problem-solving,
· The ability to work independently and with minimum direction
· Ability to think strategically/creatively and juggle multiple assignments in a deadline-driven
environment with the flexibility & adaptability to change priorities as needed
· Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
· Engaging presentation skills a must
· Ability to collaborate, adapt and follow up; solutions-oriented
· Strong Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Sharepoint) skills required
· Experience working with learning management systems
· Highly organized and exceptional detail-orientation
· Ability to coordinate complex and interrelated projects
· Strong sense of urgency and desire to achieve objectives
B.S./B.A. in a related field or equivalent experience
Candidate should have minimum 3 years work experience in the technical, training and/or learning environment
· Point of care diagnostic experience preferred
· Experience with CRM systems, ERP systems, and contact center telephone systems preferred
· Bilingual considered a plus (French, Spanish, Portuguese)Full timeRegularColleagueZoetis is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status or any other protected classification. Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity to use our online application system. We offer reasonable accommodations as an alternative if requested by an individual with a disability. Please contact Zoetis Colleague Services at [Register to View] to request an accommodation. Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers. Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of [Register to View] In addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment related activities. Any solicitation or request for information related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make any type of personal financial investment related to gaining employment with Zoetis.