- Position: ERP Training Lead
- Reference Code: R
- Department: MIS
- Location: Nicholasville, Kentucky
- Country: United States
As ERP Training Lead at Alltech, you will be a core member of the team that is building and deploying our next-generation global ERP platform, specifically Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance/Operations/Supply Chain.Responsibilities
- Develop training plans for ERP users across the enterprise to ensure users have the knowledge they need to be effective in their roles
- Identify and create required content based on standard business processes and maintain the content as business processes and application functionality changes
- Utilize multiple platforms to deliver content in the most appropriate method based on the user’s learning style
- Administer user enrollment and track completion of training plan
- Develop and administer assessments, track results. Utilize feedback to improve content and delivery methods.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or Business
- 2-3 years of experience in a technical training role
- Ability to understand ERP applications and business processes and apply that knowledge to developing and delivering excellent content
- Able to work in a fast-paced, multi-site location, team-oriented environment. Experience working with a global workforce preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English required. Fluent in Spanish, Portuguese or Mandarin a plus.
- Strong work ethic and a make-it-happen attitude
- Proficient in MS Office products
Sponsorship for work visas is currently unavailable.More Info
Alltech offers a comprehensive benefits package and an atmosphere for professional and personal development. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against qualified applicants based on race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.Contact Info
No phone calls please.