This job is archived
Customer Experience is a core strategic pillar for Zoetis, and Customer Obsession is a core belief. The Head of Global Customer Experience is accountable for ensuring the creation and implementation of a Global Customer Experience strategy. This strategy will encompass the effective execution of the Net Promoter Score/Customer Assessment process as well as driving key Customer Experience initiative design, building high-value end-to-end customer journeys, executing major Customer Experience initiatives. They are also responsible for partnering with our Commercial L&D teams and business leaders to drive Customer Experience capability and competency in our Zoetis colleagues.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Lead in a direct reporting relationship the Customer Experience team.
· Prioritize and lead efforts to drive global Customer Experience by working with the Zoetis Executive Team members and other leaders across the organization.
· Lead cross-functional teams and initiatives related to Customer Experience (e.g., enabling predictive insights into customers trends/ behaviors/ feedback, business performance and economic outcomes.
· Work with leaders and colleagues to continuously improve Customer Experience and business performance.
· Closely coordinate and collaborate on customer facing innovation and technology with the Zoetis Tech and Digital Team as well as the Commercial teams in the U.S. and International.
· Build external relationships and ecosystems that help enable and drive leadership in Customer Experience as a sustainable competitive advantage
· Closely work with HR, Learning & Development and Communications leaders to enable and empower each colleague to own the responsibility for and model the behaviors necessary to create long-term and sustainable positive Customer Experience.
· Business development team
· International Operations leadership as appropriate
· CD LCI team as appropriate
· Zoetis colleagues
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
· 10+ years of experience in Customer Experience.
· Experience managing direct and indirect teams, and working across matrixed organizations
· Program management and large-scale change management experience
· Business and stakeholder relationship experience
· Leadership experience working in a large, global corporations
· Entrepreneurial and start-up experience and expertise (including lean, design, customer development, etc.)
· Expansive networks with thought leaders, entrepreneurs, technologists, designers, etc.
· Clear reputation for ethical conduct
PERSONAL SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to make complex concepts conversational
· Excellent organizational skills
· Ability to multitask and work in fast paced environment.
· Entrepreneurial nature - develops original and innovative solutions
· Strategic thinking – including impact of business strategy and operational choices
· Team player - leads highly complex projects with functional and cross functional teams
· Operate comfortably across many different cultures, time zones, languages, political systems, environments
· Demonstrates good listening skills
· Analytical skills: Ability to consider and analyze a broad range of factors such as policies, practices and trends
· Ability to foster collaborative decision making
· Capable of working both independently and as a team member
Technology savvy, with the ability to understand business needs to design and guide proper digital solutions developmentFull timeRegularColleagueZoetis is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status or any other protected classification. Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity to use our online application system. We offer reasonable accommodations as an alternative if requested by an individual with a disability. Please contact Zoetis Colleague Services at [Register to View] to request an accommodation. Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers. Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of [Register to View] In addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment related activities. Any solicitation or request for information related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make any type of personal financial investment related to gaining employment with Zoetis.