This job is archived
- The Shared Service Programs and Readiness Analyst will be responsible for owning the execution of strategic and tactical project management activities for Robotics Process Automation (RPA) transformational programs. The day-to-day exposure includes driving end-to-end change management processes to ensure projects meet intended outcomes. The Project Management Analyst will work as a member of the Robotics Center of Excellence (COE) team and will report to the Robotics PMO.
- Develop comprehensive Change Management strategies that drive successful outcomes for transformational projects
- Accountable for all change/release readiness and management activities across projects
- Build a trusted relationship with key Stakeholders
- Build strong relationships with business and IT counterparts to drive user adoption and deliver effective business solutions
- Execute meaningful impact assessments that define the problem and pain points
- Work on automation metrics delivery, and communication methods for pre and post launch
- Develop and create timelines and written Communications to project stakeholders, end users, and other project participants
- Work hand in hand with Shared Services leads and other leaders in the organization in different functions Finance, Commercial and other Enabling Functions.
- Assist Finance Leaders and Shared Services in ad-hoc and continuous improvement initiatives via analytical and operational tasks.
Educational requirements and job experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Finance, Business Administration, Computer Science or relevant field of study
- 0-3 years of experience in process improvement methodology and/or software solution deployment, or relevant experience
- Professional accounting designation or candidate of Certified Public Accountant or Master’s in Business Administration is considered an asset.
- Exposure to project methodology and continuous improvement (Agile, Lean, Six Sigma)
- Experience and/or knowledge of change management principles
- Experience or working knowledge of Robotic Process Automation tool, preferably Automation Anywhere highly desired
- Experience with SAP will be preferred
- Willingness to travel to other Zoetis locations, if necessary
- Excellent planning, problem solving, and project management skill
- Understanding of workflow-based logic and the ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram and to conceptualize it as an automated solution
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to collaborate, influence, facilitate and document to all audiences
- Strong customer focus with high consultative skills – Implement plans and manage standards so that effective customer service is achieved to internal customers
- Ability to learn quickly and progress rapidly from theoretical exercises to real world delivery
- Good written skills to produce clear and concise documentation
- A self-starter who delivers high quality work and can adapt to new challenges
- Ability and desire to learn new technologies
- Ability to meet tight deadlines