This job is archived
Diagnostic Customer Service Specialist
Provide optimal customer service support to Zoetis Diagnostic customers. The Diagnostic Customer Service Specialist (DCSS) is responsible for the execution and follow-up of customer contracts and orders, ensuring that all information is properly maintained and that correct products are supplied to customers on time and in full. This requires multiple contacts with external and internal customer and with a network of supply chain partners. The DCSS acts as a central point of contact for the customer to resolve or assist in resolving any issue.
Contribute to the overall strategic sales, marketing and financial objectives for Zoetis.
Principal Job Duties
Contract and Order Processing
- Process contracts in SAP. Responsible for ensuring all the proper information is captured and
- Assist customers by processing orders via phone, fax, EDI, and email.
- Responsible for ensuring all transactions fall within existing pricing, marketing and/or policy parameters established by Finance, Sales, and Marketing
- Execute order or billing processing from receipt of the order through invoicing to the final customer, taking into account customer needs, agreed lead times, contractual and legal requirements.
- Assist Logistic Centers on functions such as SKU serial lot and location adjustments, out of balance inventory, special events and other pertinent information
- Coordinate shipments and product allocation with Marketing Managers, Finance and Logistic Centers to maximize order fulfillment
- Participate in the development, on-going review and adherence to SOPs and compliance for all functions performed within Zoetis Customer Service
Service Internal/External Customers
- Act as Zoetis liaison and primary point of contact for Diagnostic customers and transactions
- Assist sales and marketing colleagues by providing internal service
- Engage in problem resolution relative to all customer inquiries
- Research and resolve customer account issues
- Review and process customer requests for authorization to return product according to Zoetis Returns Goods Policy
- Provide support for field-specific resources (ie iOrder, CPQ)
- Participate in the development and the setting of parameters for marketing offers related to current work assignments
- Participate in on-going training and Customer Service initiatives, acquiring and maintaining a full knowledge of products and their use in order to detail features and benefits to current and potential customers and provide answers to customer inquiries
- Perform outbound calling to customers in coordination with Promotional Response Team campaigns and the needs of the business
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent working experience.
- Minimum of 1 year Zoetis Veterinary Customer Service experience required; 2 years preferred
- Ability to provide phone coverage between 8:30-6, as needed based on department scheduling
- Full understanding and use of SAP functions
- Understand and utilize contact center telephony package and follow assigned work schedules to ensure daily phone coverage is maintained and phone metrics are achieved
- Analytical and organizational skills, along with attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- Verbal and written communication and problem-solving skills
- Process oriented; able to contribute in creating new procedure
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet Explorer applications experience
- Knowledge of Zoetis accounts, products, pricing and programs preferred
- Some travel required