This job is archived
Perform day to day activities for customer support and coordinate these activities according to the required schedule. Interface with internal and external customers from multiple departments and levels of management, including Breed Associations and other affiliates. Answer incoming phone calls and emails daily from customers, responding to their needs for product and or order information; apply your knowledge of systems and required techniques to effectively satisfy customer orders and needs; provide answers to general inquiries regarding product use and services provided by Zoetis Genetics, sending additional information when necessary.Monitor incoming issues and resolve escalated cases (or escalate further) in a timely manner.
- Perform duties according to standard operating procedures (SOPs), ensure that required data is properly documented in a timely fashion according to the current SOPs
- Report deviations from SOPs, or unexpected results in a timely fashion, in accordance with the organization’s CAPA (corrective action, preventative action) SOPs
- Work collaboratively with other employees to schedule work and ensure its completion
- Contribute ideas and participate in initiatives that will lead to continuous improvement of procedures (efficiency and quality)
- Team Focus: stay mindful of company business needs by attending to customer calls, adhering to business and team schedules, and contributing to updated business processes and procedures to ensure compliance
- Investigate inquiries on customer order status and report results as required.
- Enter and manage customer accounts and orders in Zoetis enterprise systems, including Salesforce and internal genetic databases.
- Manage customer communications via phone and email and document using internal systems. Ensure customer inquiries are attended to in a timely fashion.
- Promote Excellent Customer Service. Effectively listen to customers concerns, identify tasks at hand, and take appropriate action to achieve a positive outcome for our customers.
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills and a clear understanding of policy and procedures to make sound decisions based on facts and data presented by a customer or Zoetis Field Representative.
- Participate in ongoing training opportunities (products, computers, presentation skills, etc.).
- Process any special orders and ensure that all orders fall within existing pricing, promotional and/or policy parameters established by the business.
- Participate in investigations and CAPA process as needed to resolve issues.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Customer Support Team Lead or Manager.
- HS Diploma with 1+ years of relevant experience or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Prior experience in genetics, data science, or computer science related role with a focus on customer service and/or process improvement
- Prior experience in customer facing support role with use of digital CRM systems (ie – Salesforce)
- Excellent skills in basic office and business tools, including MS-Excel, MS-Word, and MS-Visio
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, with expert competency in Outlook, Excel and SharePoint.
- Strong communication skills, time management skills, team orientation, and work ethic
- Must be detail oriented and accurate
Ability to guide teams and process improvements through direction and exampleFull timeRegularColleagueZoetis is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status or any other protected classification. Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity to use our online application system. We offer reasonable accommodations as an alternative if requested by an individual with a disability. Please contact Zoetis Colleague Services at [Register to View] to request an accommodation. Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers. Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of [Register to View] In addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment related activities. Any solicitation or request for information related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make any type of personal financial investment related to gaining employment with Zoetis.