This job is archived
The US CRM Service Cloud Product Owner will report to the Associate Director, Marketing and Sales Digital Platforms. The ideal candidate must have demonstrated experience working with cross-functional teams (IT, Customer Service, Technical Service Teams, Operations, Sales, etc.) to help deliver fast, personalized customer service that drives growth and improves customer satisfaction. In addition, the individual should have demonstrated capabilities as a team player and must be able to organize and prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced, changing environment with high quality deliverables within time and budget.
In this role, we need a self-motivated individual who is eager to contribute and learn. This candidate should have strong leadership and interpersonal skills and enjoys working in a dynamic, team-oriented environment. The CRM Service Cloud Product Owner will act as the subject matter expert and go-to resource for all users of the system. The Manager will oversee Service Cloud, providing functional solutions, managing upgrades, support, and training for the US Service businesses at Zoetis. By developing an understanding of the business and customer needs, this person will play a key role in helping to implement new features and functions. Experience in Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Field Service Lightning is ideal, along with the skills to execute plans with keen attention to detail and timing.
· Manage day-to-day operational support for Zoetis US Commercial Salesforce Service Cloud platform
- Optimize case management by partnering across Customer Service and Technical service teams to understand pain points and strategic direction
- Develop KPIs to improve SLAs for Service team leaders
- Design processes with a point-and-click interface that lets you orchestrate workflows, create and update records, log calls, send emails, and more.
- Recommend actions and guide agents through processes with dynamic and adaptive screens.
- Find ways to optimize processes for our contact center agents to pick up where the customer left off and resolve the request at any point in the support process
- Manage system enhancements and upgrades; responsible for requirements gathering, gaining approval of business requirements, testing, and successful implementation of modifications in Salesforce
- Lead implementation of Field Service Lightning for US with select technical service teams
- Understand business processes and procedures supported by the CRM system, end-to-end system functionality, and integrations between other systems
- Build effective partnerships with multiple business stakeholders and act as liaison between them and the CRM Technology Team
- Troubleshoot and manage resolution of reported issues
- Identify areas for improvement in operating procedures
- Collaborate with CRM team members to optimize the integrity of the contact database; analyze the quality and recency of the CRM data to enhance data capture opportunities with our service cloud users
- Review latest application releases from Salesforce.com and other vendors on regular basis to determine new features that are appropriate for end users; make recommendations to department leadership
- Solid understanding of project management methodology including the ability to troubleshoot project roadblocks and proactively seek solutions to meet deadlines.
- Identify ways to improve Salesforce.com for end users on an ongoing basis to improve usability
- Maintain collaborative relationships with technical teams and outside vendors to facilitate issue resolution
- Develop and deliver targeted training sessions to current and new users; update existing documentation and training manuals, creating new documents as needed
- 7-10 years of CRM experience, specifically focused in Service Cloud in a B2B organization
- Experience working with a diverse set of stakeholders as well as strong customer service orientation
- Strong oral and written communication and organizational skills, especially in the context of documentation and training
- Entrepreneurial in mindset and goal oriented (self-directed, proactive and able to define and execute projects independently)
- Strong at project management skills ensuring all deadlines are met and objectives are clearly communicated
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies preferred, but not required
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Salesforce.com Certification preferred, but not required