This job is archived
Do you see the big picture, think in systems, ask the tough questions, and find energy in solving complex challenges? We’re looking for you. Zoetis Tech and Digital (ZTD) is building a new Commercial Capabilities Business Partnership organization focused on bringing together best-in-class applications and partners to deliver value for Zoetis, our Customers and Pet Owners.
The Commercial Colleague Enablement Business Partner will play a critical role to foster a relationship with US and International Commercial Operations, Sales Operations and Incentives organizations to ensure that we are maximizing the value from ZTD, articulating the vision and strategy required to achieve long-term business outcomes by providing best-in-class capabilities for those that support our Commercial colleagues, and bring the wider ZTD organization on the journey.
The role requires strong interpersonal skills, collaboration, working in a matrix organization and strong domain knowledge. While not directly responsible for delivery, this position is accountable to ensure ZTD is working on the right initiatives and will work closely with other ZTD functions including Application Delivery and Operations, International Operations, 3rd party Providers, IT Compliance, Infrastructure, and Project Management Office (PMO) to plan, define, execute, and operate new and enhanced system capabilities.
- Create shared vision of Commercial Colleague Enablement, and facilitate decision making and arbitration relating to trade-offs both within and between different solution platforms
- Responsible for the development and implementation of solution roadmaps and to drive business value and operational improvements for Commercial Colleague Enablement
- Identify, screen, and evaluate new solution opportunities to address unmet (internal and external) customer needs
- Partner with key colleagues to create strategic business plans
- Create and analyze relevant information and develop recommendations to present to senior management
- Collaborate with management to develop annual budgets for Commercial Connectivity
- Develop solution concepts and business cases for new investments
- Perform business analysis and prepare recommendations and business plans as needed
- Possess a broad knowledge of most technical and business resources and use them to effectively coordinate team members and external resources
- Possess strong analytical skills, including an understanding of business economics and financial resources
- Collaborate with architecture and operations teams to ensure solution compatibility with company standards
- Collaborate with the PMO on the intake process and prioritization of candidate projects across the company
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or related field
- 8-10+ years of progressive technology leadership experience and demonstrated leadership in a dynamic, growth-oriented company
- Practical experiences with commercial platforms (sales performance management, incentive programs) and colleague experience disciplines in a global setting
- Professional record of accomplishment that reflects significant strategic partnership with and contribution to the business
- Strong operational integration experience and proven technology organization leadership characterized by high performance and efficient operations
- Strong communication and broad influence skills; ability to develop strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- A track record of successful people management, project management, business planning, product execution and bottom-line execution
Knowledge, Skills, Ability Requirements:
- Industry/Business Knowledge – Should understand issues and trends facing the Animal Health industry in addition to issues specific to their aligned business unit.
- Tech-Savvy – Should be able to speak intelligently on the advantages and disadvantages of a broad range of technologies and services provided
- Financial Management – Should be able to assist in developing business cases for IT solutions
- Soft Skills:
- Communication Skills: Must be able to communicate effectively to be able to participate in business discussions and planning sessions
- Negotiations Skills: Should possess strong negotiations skills when building agreements and contracts with the business
- Relationship Management: Should maintain a strong positive relationship with the business; should be seen as a partner and advisor and should work to maintain high customer satisfaction
- Proven ability to establish and maintain long term relationship with senior leaders in both IT and business groups
- Must possess organizational proficiencies to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment under limited supervision
- Must be highly motivated, self-starting, and committed to achieving results and have a strong sense of ownership and follow-through to resolution
Travel: Limited, <10%Full timeRegularColleagueZoetis is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status or any other protected classification. Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity to use our online application system. We offer reasonable accommodations as an alternative if requested by an individual with a disability. Please contact Zoetis Colleague Services at [Register to View] to request an accommodation. Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers. Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of [Register to View] In addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment related activities. Any solicitation or request for information related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make any type of personal financial investment related to gaining employment with Zoetis.