For more than 30 years, our Management Development Associate program has developed our future leaders. This program allows you to embark on a personal and professional development experience a classroom can’t offer.
Joining Nestlé Purina as an Associate Engineering Manager in the Management Development Program means you're joining our factory family at a management level to play a key role in development and implementation of capital program and key projects, general upkeep and improvement of factory facility, electrical and mechanical servicing and efficient maintenance of physical factory, utilities, and grounds in accordance with state and federal regulations and company policies and procedures. Following from there, you’ll experience a unique breadth of work within your functional area and focus on becoming a domain expert at the factory you’re assigned to.
Why a leadership developmental role with us versus somewhere else? Taking the engineering path of our Management Development Associate program is a full-time position that puts you on the fast track to management on the manufacturing side of our business. You are the future leader.
- Develop detailed project scopes that account for operational impact
- Be a problem solver by crafting solutions to problems in accordance with engineering standards
- Prepare specifications, bid scopes as well as evaluate bids and awards for construction projects
- Oversee project start-ups and contractors
- Master plant process flows, utility flows, capacities, procedures, and practices
- Develop leadership skills and experience and demonstrate maintenance supervisory capability
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (Minimum):
- Must be open to relocation to one or more of our 23 production facilities across the U.S.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field
- Experience: 2+ years’ of engineering experience in manufacturing, warehouse, or related environment
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. In addition, with our commitment to an inclusive work environment, we recognize the exceptional engagement and innovation displayed by individuals with disabilities. Nestlé seeks such skilled and qualified individuals to share our mission where you’ll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé home.
The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, gender, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, perceived disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status, as defined by applicable law.
Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at [Register to View] or please dial 711 and provide this number to the operator: 1-[Register to View] .Job: Associate Manager Engineering (Management Development Program) Primary Location: Davenport, IA US Other Location: Career Area: Professional Nestle Purina PetCare Company https://nestleusa.taleo.net/careersection/9/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=21006945