- Position: Business Intelligence Developer
- Reference Code: R
- Department: MIS
- Location: Nicholasville, KY
- Country: Unites States
- Build and modify business intelligence solutions using modern cloud-based tools for a dynamic and rapidly growing global enterprise.
- Integrate and analyze data from multiple sources and from dozens of countries for utilization across all sectors of the Alltech business.
- Join an agile development team with world-class skills, leveraging a wide range of low-code, data oriented development tools.
- Develop ETL / ELT jobs in Talend Studio, Talend Pipeline Designer, and/or Azure Data Factory to move and integrate data from a wide range of data sources
- Utilize Microsoft Power Query and Power BI to refine datasets, reports, and dashboards for business consumption
- Optimize performance of data integration jobs in a complex hybrid cloud environment
- Automate testing of data integration software to ensure data integrity and traceability
- Implement security and data privacy controls to ensure all requirements for Alltech data are met
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or equivalent
- 2-3 years of work experience integrating, analyzing and/or visualizing data
- Understanding of SQL relational databases, queries, and tools
- Solid grasp of Data Modeling, Data Structures and Algorithms
- Some programming experience, preferably in Java or Python
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and MS Office applications
- Experience with any of the following software tools is a plus:
- Talend Studio, Talend Cloud, SQL Server Management Studio, Power BI, Azure SQL, Azure Synapse, Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory, SSIS, Redshift, Snowflake, Databricks, Informatica, Tableau, Microsoft Dynamics AX, Microsoft D365, Microsoft Power Apps.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Ability to communicate information to stakeholders at all levels in an effective and courteous manner
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Strong work ethic and a make-it-happen attitude
Sponsorship for USA Work Visas currently unavailable
Alltech is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants based on race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.Contact Info
No phone calls please.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, martial status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.