- Assist with maintaining and updating all plant computer hardware/software
- Coordinate computer repairs with vendors as needed and maintain log
- Learn support functions for existing applications
- Perform and maintain appropriate systems analysis for: Customer Oriented Manufacturer Management Systems (COMMS) Applications and Manufacturer Execution systems (MES) Applications
- Establish and maintain good written documentation of plant common and plant
- specific applications
- Assist in the planning and implementation of plant-related Information Systems
- Learn how to administer and maintain plant data administration function in
- accordance with Division Manufacturing Systems Architecture
- Must be open to relocation to one or more of our 21 production facilities across the U.S.
- Bachelor's degree in Management of Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration or related, attained or expected by June 2021
Note: This position does not provide sponsorship for employment status (e.g. H-1B visa status). You must have the legal right to work in the United States
Locations: Davenport, IA; Crete, NE
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé Purina. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. We hope you'll consider sharing in our mission--you'll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé Purina home.
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and look for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.
Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at [Register to View] for accommodations" style="font-family: [Register to View] notify of us of any needs related to completing the job application. Job: Information Systems Management Development Associate Primary Location: Davenport, IA US Other Location: Career Area: Professional Nestle Purina PetCare Company https://nestleusa.taleo.net/careersection/9/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=20004952