This job is archived
- Develop detailed project scopes that account for operational impact
- Be a problem solver by crafting solutions to problems in accordance with engineering standards
- Prepare specifications, bid scopes as well as evaluate bids and awards for construction projects
- Oversee project start-ups and contractors
- Master plant process flows, utility flows, capacities, procedures and practices
- Develop leadership skills and experience and demonstrate maintenance supervisory capability
Basic Qualifications (Minimum):
- Must be open to relocation to one or more of our 21 production facilities across the U.S.
- B.S. in Engineering or expected to attain by June 2021
- Prior co-op or practicum experience; manufacturing experience; student organization or other leadership experience
LocationsDavenport, IA; Crete, NE; Clinton, IA; Bloomfield, MO
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé Purina. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. We hope you'll consider sharing in our mission--you'll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé Purina home.
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and look for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.
Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at [Register to View] style="font-family: [Register to View] notify of us of any needs related to completing the job application. Job: Engineering Management Development Associate Primary Location: Davenport, IA US Other Location: Career Area: Professional Nestle Purina PetCare Company https://nestleusa.taleo.net/careersection/9/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=20004950