ENDOVAC Animal Health
Marketing Coordinator Position Description
ENDOVAC Animal Health is an international producer of the unique vaccine line called ENDOVAC. This vaccine line is specific to gram-negative coverage with a unique immune stimulant in beef and dairy cattle, equine, and swine. Founded in 1984, this American company has a long history in the community of Columbia, MO.
ENDOVAC Animal Health is looking for a new member to join the marketing team. The Marketing Coordinator position needs an individual that can think independently through the details of a project while also functioning as a dynamic member of the team. this individual will need to be nimble and have the ability to adjust to ever-changing circumstances.
This position is responsible for coordinating the day-to-day and long-range efforts of the Marketing Management Team (MMT). Must be able to communicate to all members of the team including, but not limited to the MMT, home office, creative and digital agencies, trade show contacts, print publications, premium item, and print production. The ideal candidate will have a livestock background.
Communication, attention to detail, and organization are strengths that this individual needs to possess to be successful.
Position duties include and not limited to the following:
- Responsible for keeping marketing budget updated with all expenses
- Handles Monthly management of MMT agenda items in action/process
- Negotiates print and digital purchases with industry publications
- Point of contact with creative agency for new projects, edits and updates
- Point of contact with digital agency for new projects, edits and updates of campaigns
- Responsible for Sourcing, pricing and production of premium items for the team to use in the field
- Responsible for Sourcing, pricing and production of print materials
- Provides support for the sales teams additional advertising needs
- Supports sales team needs for print materials, premium items and trade show items of shipping and receiving
- Coordinates national trade show efforts booking trade show booth, team registrations, hotel reservations, schedules, organize booths, shipping and receiving booths, literature and premium items
- Reviews national events and creation of follow-ups
- Plans and executes details of the sales team and home office events including contracting event space, organizing agenda, team meals, and premium item shipping
- Manages GoogleDrive for historical file management and access for the team that includes but not limited to creative forms, trade show request, and literature request
- Handles Application and management of projects through Microsoft Office, Adobe platform, SalesForce, Basecamp, GoogleDrive, and Basecamp
- Point of contact for media and other marketing opportunities to bring back to the MMT
- Skills in Abode projects for video and creative production required
- Creativity and experience with basic photography required
- Assists in messaging and management of social media platforms
- Other duties as assigned
This position will be based in Columbia, MO at the home office of ENDOVAC Animal Health. Travel will be about 10 percent of the time to national trade shows and other events as needed. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and stand for extended periods of time.
Salary is based upon experience. 401K and health insurance will be included in the compensation package.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, three references, and salary requirements. If you have a portfolio of work showing examples of design or skill sets please submit with application materials to [Register to View] [Register to View] by December 23, 2020.