This job is archived
- Position: Senior Financial Analyst – FP&A/FP&A Manager
- Reference Code: R
- Department: Administration
- Location: Nicholasville, KY
- Country: United States
Alltech is looking for a Sr Financial Analyst- FP&A/ FP&A Manager to lead the financial planning & analysis function for the North American Additives Division. This includes performing variance analyses (volume, rate, mix calculations), capital investment analysis, M&A due diligence, complex modeling, monthly forecasting, annual budgeting & ad-hoc analyses to provide guidance and support to the business leaders.
This role will have the responsibility to model and analyze month-end performance, but more importantly will play a leading role in the development of forecasts & budgets by guiding and influencing their business partners (Sales, Operations, Finance, etc) and then communicating the headlines to the executive level leaders.
This position will also be responsible for routinely looking at month to date performance for KPI trends (vs budget and vs PY) and providing early warning of any challenges to their business partners and driving the development of mitigation plans to ensure over-achievement of budgeted targets.
The ideal candidate will have experience in managing the financial performance of business units as well as business partnering and demonstrated ability to influence their business partners through data driven analyses. Comfort in managing ambiguity and imperfect data to arrive at recommended decisions is a must.Requirements
- Exceptional analytical capabilities
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Advanced knowledge of excel and experience in modeling complex businesses
- Presentation to executive level leaders
- Ability to take complex situations and distill them down to the key drivers
- Continuous improvement mindset
- High degree of intellectual curiosity
- Highly self-motivated; ability to excel in an environment with limited direction
- Passion for utilizing FP&A to make their business partner’s jobs easier
- Ability to explain financial performance in terms that will resonate with business partners
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Equivalent Experience
Work Experience: 2-5 years in an FP&A role preferably in a Fortune 500 companyMore Info
Alltech offers a comprehensive benefit package and an atmosphere for professional and personal development. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.Contact Info
No phone calls please.