Corporate Media Manager
- Position: Corporate Media Manager
- Reference Code: R
- Department: Administration
- Location: Nicholasville, KY
- Country: United States
Join global agri-food company Alltech in Working Together for a Planet of Plenty™. Alltech believes that agriculture has the potential to have the greatest positive impact on the future of our planet, but science, sustainability and storytelling are essential to the endeavour.
To advance its Planet of Plenty vision and storytelling strategy, Alltech is seeking a corporate media manager who will lead its corporate media team in delivering creative, compelling narratives through video, photography, animation, interactive media and live/virtual events.
- Work directly with head of creative to prioritize incoming media projects and develop new ideas for original media creation for both external and internal audiences.
- Manage a talented team of producers and directors experienced in corporate documentary video, live and virtual event streaming and capture, as well as branded commercial explainers, promos, and ads.
- Organize schedules, budgets, facilities, and assign people for media production.
- Oversee additional functional support areas including photography, motion graphics, animation and explore new areas of interactive development such as AR/VR/Mixed Realty.
- Develop and maintain an efficient production workflow including a robust media asset management system to help with both back up and archiving and cloud based remote work.
- Continue to build a global network of trusted media vendors.
- Provide media production training opportunities for team, and cross training of creative and marketing staff globally as needed.
- Work with other marketing colleagues at HQ and around the world to support local, regional and global initiatives.
- Work with senior company executives, including the President / CEO on internal and external communication and multi-media projects
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in media communications or a related creative arts field.
- 10+ Years of experience in media production.
- An insatiable curiosity for exploring new technologies and media types.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven experience managing a team of creatives.
- Proven experience managing projects and budgets.
- Experience and knowledge with Adobe Creative Cloud tools and workflows such as Premiere Pro, Audition, After Effects, Photoshop, and other media-specific creative tools.
- Knowledge of media equipment and systems for collaborative editing and archiving.
- Superior written and spoken communication skills.
- Second language skills always a plus.
- Ability to work at executive level
Alltech offers a comprehensive benefits package and an atmosphere for professional and personal development. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against qualified applicants based on race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.
Please submit resumes to: [Register to View]
[Register to View]
No recruiters or phone calls please.