- Position: Executive Assistant
- Reference Code: R
- Department: Administration
- Location: Nicholasville, KY
- Country: United States
Join global agri-food company Alltech in Working Together for a Planet of Plenty™.
Alltech delivers smarter, more sustainable solutions for agriculture. We partner with farmers, ranchers and growers to provide the nutrition, farm management and environmental measurement that will propel a future of promise. We focus on natural scientific solutions that improve the health and performance of plants and animals, resulting in better nutrition for people and less impact on the planet we share.
Headquartered in Nicholasville, Kentucky, Alltech serves customers in more than 120 countries.
Alltech currently has an opening for an executive assistant at its corporate headquarters in Nicholasville, Kentucky.Responsibilities
- Support executive leadership with calendar management, meeting coordination and hospitality, and administrative responsibilities.
- Draft executive correspondence, including transcription of dictations.
- Assist executive leadership in tracking key operational metrics by researching, organizing and compiling data and other information.
- Respond to a wide variety of requests for executive response by summarizing and prioritizing them for executive review.
- Availability on evenings and weekends on an as-needed basis.
- A bachelor’s degree, with preference for degrees in business or communications
- Impeccable oral and written communication skills with superior attention to detail and precision
- Proven organizational skills with the ability to properly prioritize projects and simultaneous deadlines
- Strong diplomacy skills that demonstrate an ability to build rapport across departments and all levels of an organization
- A team-focused attitude
- The ability to adapt and remain composed and flexible in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment
- The ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Curiosity and openness that reflect the desire to learn and grow
- Interest in agribusiness or experience in agriculture
- Experience with Microsoft products
Alltech offers a comprehensive benefit package and an atmosphere for professional and personal development. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.Contact Info
Please send resumes to [Register to View] style="color:blue; text-decoration:underline">[Register to View] style="font-family:"Arial",sans-serif">. No phone calls please.