- Position: Chief Sustainability Officer
- Reference Code: R
- Department: Administration
- Location: Nicholasville, KY
- Country: United States
Alltech is seeking a Chief Sustainability Officer who has the experience and passion to advance its Planet of Plenty vision. The position would be based at the company’s headquarters in Nicholasville, Kentucky.Responsibilities
- Develop a strategic plan that aligns company-wide sustainability with our Planet of Plenty vision and commitment to the UN Global Compact and Sustainable Development Goals
- Collaborate with internal team members, customers and partners to accelerate our Planet of Plenty vision – creating commercial success and societal benefit
- Capture key sustainability metrics from projects throughout the business and drive continual improvement
- Internal and external reporting on our sustainability initiatives
- Identify sound and cost-effective solutions for long-term sustainability
- Work closely with our research, development and service teams to advance industry-leading innovations that support our customers’ efficiency, profitability and sustainability
- Support our CEO and his team in embedding our vision of Working Together for a Planet of Plenty throughout the organization
- A shared passion for Alltech’s vision of Working Together for A Planet of Plenty.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience leading an organization’s sustainability program with quantifiable success. Preference will be given to candidates with experience in a large, global organization (>5,000 team members).
- Experience in agriculture or food preferred,
- Being bilingual or multilingual would be an advantage.
- Proven organizational skills with the ability to properly prioritize projects and simultaneous deadlines.
- Strong presentation and diplomacy skills that demonstrate an ability to build rapport across departments and all levels of an organization.
- Proven experience designing meaningful benchmarks and KPIs against which to measure externalities and sustainability.
- Experience fostering and managing relationships with private sector partners, government and multilateral organizations.
- A team-focused attitude with an ability to build consensus and alignment.
- The ability to adapt and remain flexible in a fast-paced and high pressure environment.
- Curiosity and openness that reflect the desire to learn and grow.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required. Master’s or advanced degree preferred.
Alltech offers a comprehensive benefit package and an atmosphere for professional and personal development. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.Contact Info
Please send resumes to [Register to View] style="color:blue; text-decoration:underline">[Register to View] style="font-family:"Arial",sans-serif">. No phone calls please.