- Position: Customer Service Export Clerk
- Reference Code: R
- Department: Administration
- Location: Nicholasville, KY
- Country: United States
Alltech is a global leader in the animal and health industry and among the top ten animal health companies in the world, focused on natural scientific solutions to today’s biggest agriculture and food industry challenges. Headquartered in Nicholasville, Kentucky, Alltech has offices and distributors in 128 countries; 3 Bioscience centers; and 32 manufacturing facilities located strategically throughout the world. The ideal candidates will be comfortable in both a virtual and physical, fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment. They will be customer focused problem solvers with a critical mind able to analyze processes, identify systemic issues, and escalate appropriately. We also require a high school diploma, plus one or more years’ experience in related positions.Responsibilities
- Participate and provide expertise as a member of the customer service’s departmental team. Develop team objectives and recommend changes to existing methods and systems to improve the customer experience.
- Receive process and verify the accuracy of orders from customers by utilizing the organization’s internal systems and customer purchase orders.
- Process orders on time with zero defect entries.
- Initiate required action for responding to customer service requests for order changes, including the maintenance of order/customer information files and communicate changes to the appropriate personnel/departments.
- Communicate clearly through electronic channels and manage data.
- Work in both a physical and virtual office environment.
- Ensure and provide quality service to customers through on-time, clear communication, NCR closure follow-up, order follow-ups and dispatch confirmations, if any. Attend customer calls, take feedback to improve and keep data.
- Interact with multiple departments to ensure all requirements for inventory, quality and regulatory concerns are compliant.
- Communicate data intra-departmentally and raise alarm in case of issue and support.
- AX system learning.
- Prepare quotations, maintain customer and product pricing.
- Maintain sales records and prepare periodic reports.
- Perform assigned system maintenance to various electronic order files.
- Experience in customer service
- Experience is International Exports
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Outlook, Excel, etc.)
- Ability to effectively communicate with senior managers and build strong working relationships
- Time management skills with the ability to handle a multi-project workload with competing priorities across different business divisions / units
- Must be a highly motivated team player who is seeking a fast paced, challenging environment that requires a high level of independent judgment and strong attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Prior experience in agriculture or multi-unit manufacturing
- Prior experience with Microsoft AX and/or Dynamics 365
Alltech offers a comprehensive benefits package and an atmosphere for professional and personal development. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against qualified applicants based on race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.Contact Info
Please email resume to Brandon.acuff[Register to View] style="font-size:12.0pt">[Register to View]
No phone calls please.