- Position: Career Engagement Specialist
- Reference Code: R
- Department: Administration
- Location: Nicholasville, KY
- Country: United States
At Alltech we believe every person can significantly contribute to the right company and in the right role. However, not every company or role is the best option for a person. Our Career Engagement Specialist’s greatest contribution is in helping people understand if one of our roles is the best option for them and helping managers find and determine who is the best person to fill that role for us.
A key to delivering this contribution will be growing our business’s talent pool. This will be done by leading initiatives to connect with candidates (external and internal) and hiring managers in order to guide the best matches for our organization’s needs.
The Career Engagement Specialist will collaborate with hiring managers to understand their team’s needs and facilitate the process of finding, engaging and assessing the best candidates for open positions. With candidates, the Career Engagement Specialist will communicate and bridge the fun, passion, and excellence of working at Alltech.Responsibilities Alltech’s Career Engagement Specialist will be successful by:
- Implementing effective sourcing and engagement strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent for the organization,
- Ensuring clarity regarding the requirements of the role and the competencies needed to fill those requirements,
- Appropriately sourcing and engaging qualified candidates in the talent review and selection process,
- Collaborating with, and coaching/mentoring hiring managers through the selection process, and
- Ensuring post-hire satisfaction of both the hiring manager and the new employee.
- Time to Fill & Time to Hire
- Qualified Candidates Ratio
- Source Channel Efficiency
- Selection Process Ratios (e.g. Submit to Interview, Interview to Offer, Offer Acceptance, Interviews to Hire)
- Quality of Hire & First-Year Turnover Rate
- Candidate Satisfaction
- A business or social sciences degree (bachelor’s or master’s), or a clearly proven track record of understanding organization and business needs;
- Proven experience in a recruiting or talent engagement function covering a broad range of disciplines in business and science, demonstrating a strong ability to meet the business needs with talent solutions;
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment; and
- Preferably, AIRS, ASA, NAPS, or HR certification(s).
Culture is a critical part of Alltech’s DNA. Eligible candidates will be asked to complete some validated questionnaires as part of the application process. These assessments provide objective information on cognitive ability, personality traits, and potential job performance.More Info
Alltech offers a comprehensive benefits package and an atmosphere for professional and personal development. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.Contact Info
No phone calls please.