The Customer Engagement Supervisor fosters an overall customer centered culture by focusing on Customer Engagement initiatives providing motivation and coaching to the Customer Engagement Team. This role is responsible for delivering a consistent, quality experience that meets or exceeds customer expectations.
• Lead, motivate and coach Customer Engagement Representatives (CERs) to ensure exceptional customer service and sales goal achievement.
• Assists the Customer Engagement Manager with interviews and provides recommendations on staffing and performance issues.
• Trains CERs in office procedures, introduces new procedures and customer service standards.
• Monitors CER performance and evaluates progress through monthly and/or quarterly evaluations and tracks sales/service/telephone key performance indicators to optimize individual, team and company results.
• Coaches Customer Engagement Representatives to drive customer awareness and engagement of Covetrus Technology Services including Global Prescription Management and Specialty Compounding via a consultative selling approach.
• Reviews the overall performance of CERs, obtains feedback and approvals from Customer Engagement Manager, and deliver performance appraisals. Recommends performance based programs for those CERs not meeting established goals. Delivers performance program to CER if initiated.
• Suggests and administers team promotions/contests to motivate and engage the CER team.
• Resolves customer complaints that may arise if a customer requests the next-line supervisor and serves as the point of contact for all individuals in Customer Engagement Manager absence.
• Ensures all customer enquiries and concerns are resolved by researching product information, following up with cross-functional teams and being the liaison with warehouse personnel.
• Ensures emergency shipments, drop shipments and “ship & bills” are ordered, shipped and billed on a timely basis according to established guidelines.
• Reviews back orders and determines disposition (release or cancel) according to customer preference and takes necessary steps to correct product shortages and errors.
• Approves pricing overrides, inventory allocation limits, returns and exceptions as back-up to the Customer Engagement Manager.
• Participates in staff and vendor meetings and trainings.
• Assists Customer Engagement Manager in setting work schedules to cover call volume including vacation coverage and training coverage.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Associate or Bachelor degree desired with major in Business, Marketing, Communications, or Veterinary Technology (or equivalent combination of education and experience).
• Previous experience in a customer service role or administrative support role with excellent telephone and interpersonal skills.
• Minimum 2 years work experience inclusive of the above.
• Previous veterinarian practice/clinic experience a plus.
• Excellent collaboration skills and a proven ability to work in a fast pace environment.
• Capable of self-managing and spear-heading new initiatives.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite products with intermediate excel skills. Experience with AS/400 (iSeries) a plus.
• CRM experience desired with Sales Force a plus.
• Business acumen required to interact with all levels of the organization.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to influence the customer by identifying needs and providing solutions.
• Limited travel, approximately 5%
Covetrus offers a comprehensive total compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with a generous company match, company paid life insurance and AD&D coverage, educational assistance, and much more!
Covetrus is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.