- Perform clerical functions in the Accounting department
- Process electronic data and complete month end reports
- Pay invoices and research issues
- Follow through on Goods Received versus Invoices Received (GRIR)
- Support payroll work as needed, especially with audits
- Complete periodic reporting and record retention
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ years’ experience in an accounting or related position with payroll responsibilities
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé Purina. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. We hope you'll consider sharing in our mission--you'll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé Purina home.
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and look for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.
Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at [Register to View] for accommodations" style="font-family: [Register to View] notify of us of any needs related to completing the job application. Job: Accounting Coordinator Primary Location: Flagstaff, AZ US Other Location: Career Area: Professional Nestle Purina PetCare Company https://nestleusa.taleo.net/careersection/9/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=20006133