- Enter and validate production data using SAP, EWM and other warehouse management systems
- Analyze, report, and correct production data including usage transactions, production process errors, and quantity transactions to support manufacturing efficiency
- Investigate plant floor process errors to determine root causes using SAP transactional history
- Work with production management to develop action plans for addressing process failures
- Support inventory management teams through materials tracking and inventory oversight
- Team coaching
- All other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ year’s materials accounting or production systems experience in a manufacturing, production, warehouse, military or related environment
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé Purina. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. We hope you'll consider sharing in our mission--you'll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé Purina home.
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and look for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.
Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at [Register to View] for accommodations" style="font-family: [Register to View] notify of us of any needs related to completing the job application. Job: Production Data Coordinator Primary Location: Hartwell, GA US Other Location: Career Area: Professional Nestle Purina PetCare Company https://nestleusa.taleo.net/careersection/9/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=20005909