- Produce accurate and timely departmental training reports, complete with flow diagrams for the entire plant.
- Train and develop a working knowledge of our Inventory Control computer systems to include input, internal controls report capabilities and analysis.
- Participate in periodic inventories of raw materials and finished goods and assist with reconciliation of those inventories.
- Perform month-end closing functions and analysis letters.
- Participate in management meetings and conduct audits or compliance testing.
- Assume all other duties as assigned by reporting officials.
- Must be open to relocation to one or more of our 21 production facilities across the U.S.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Business Administration with a concentration in Accounting, attained or expected by June 2021
Preferred: Prior co-op or practicum experience; manufacturing experience; student organization or other leadership experience
Note: This position does not provide sponsorship for employment status (e.g. H-1B visa status). You must have the legal right to work in the United States in order to qualify for one of these positions.
Locations: Crete, NE; Clinton, IA
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé Purina. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. We hope you'll consider sharing in our mission--you'll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé Purina home.
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and look for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.
Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at [Register to View] for accommodations" style="font-family: [Register to View] notify of us of any needs related to completing the job application. Job: Accounting Management Development Associate Primary Location: Crete, NE US Other Location: Career Area: Professional Nestle Purina PetCare Company https://nestleusa.taleo.net/careersection/9/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=20004951