- Manage all hourly wages including deductions, taxes, withholdings, garnishments etc.
- Enter status sheets and make necessary corrections and adjustments
- Process performance incentive program (PIP) payouts, wage increases, and vacation rates
- Compile, prepare, and maintain payroll reports
- Communicate labor results monthly and assist with efficiency efforts
- Make deposits and complete packing supply claims
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ years’ experience in an accounting or related position with payroll responsibilities
- Experience with SAP, Microsoft Excel, and Kronos or related payroll software
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé Purina. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. We hope you'll consider sharing in our mission--you'll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé Purina home.
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and look for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.
Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at [Register to View] for accommodations" style="font-family: [Register to View] notify of us of any needs related to completing the job application. Job: Accounting Coordinator (Payroll) Primary Location: Edmond, OK US Other Location: Career Area: Professional Nestle Purina PetCare Company https://nestleusa.taleo.net/careersection/9/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=20004433